BFHS - Job Postings
Benjamin Franklin is a Charter High School for high achieving students of Orleans Parish – Grades 9-12. Benjamin Franklin High School has consistently been ranked the number one high school in Louisiana for the past 50 years and is annually recognized as one of the top academic high schools in the nation!
SEEKING EXCELLENT CANDIDATES FOR:
The Assistant to the Athletic Director reports directly to the Athletic Director of Benjamin Franklin High School. Duties of the Assistant to the Athletic Director consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists the Athletic Director in tasks assigned for the smooth functioning of the physical education and extra-curricular athletic program.
- Works with other members of the Physical Education staff to ensure the mission and integrity of the physical education and athletic program is honored.
- Manages all non-federally sponsored foods in the building or grounds. Ensures the safety of the ancillary food services provided by parents, students and volunteers.
- Works with the Chief Financial Officer to secure resources to properly store and sell food items.
- Works to build and enhance the food and beverage program.
- Administers all contracts with food vendors and ensures compliance with rules and regulations that pertain to beverage and food service.
- Works closely with parent groups to ensure food and beverage service is secured during school events.
- Organizes an inventory system to account for food goods.
- Works with student groups to promote the selling of beverage items and other paraphernalia associated with the Ben’s Books.
- Works with the Director of Development to schedule events that need food services.
- Helps organize collection of gate receipts at athletic events.
- Oversees vending machines and works as manager between the CFO and vending company to comply with rules. Orders and stocks faculty and administrative lounges with coffee, cups, and other necessary items.
- Assists faculty, parents and groups in food fundraising efforts.
- Opens opportunities in food and beverage service sales.
All submissions should be mailed to:
Tara Subaiya - Human Resources Administrator
Benjamin Franklin High School 2001
Leon C. Simon Drive New Orleans LA, 70112 firstname.lastname@example.org